Written for PSP8 by Natalie
Supplies Here. Unzip the mask to your masks folder and the silver tile into your patterns folder.
Greg's Factory 2 Here. Unzip into your plugins folder.
1. Open a graphic file and make a duplicate; minimize the original. Resize and Adjust > Sharpen if necessary.
2. Select two colours from your graphic, a lighter one and a darker one.
3. Image > Add Borders (symmetrical checked) of 8px, and flood fill with one of your selected colours. Then go to Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel with the following settings:
Selections > Invert. Effects > 3D Effects > Cutout with the following settings:
Repeat the Cutout effects with Vertical and Horizontal at minus 2. Selections > None.
4. Image > Add Borders with a width of 35 px. Flood fill with the other selected colour.
5. Effects > Plugins > Gregs Factory Output Vol. II > Pool Shadow at the default settings > Okay. Select None.
6. Image > Add Borders of 15 px with the first colour. Effects > Inner Bevel with the same settings as before. Selections > Invert and apply the Cutout as before, plus and minus 2. Deselect.
7. On your Layers Palette add a New Raster Layer. Flood Fill with a silver tile from your Patterns folder.
8. Layers > Load/Save Mask From Disk > JD Mask 47. Right click on Mask layer and select Delete. When the popup asks if you wish to merge into the layer below, click Yes.
9. Selections > All. Selections > Float. Adjust > Sharpness > Sharpen. Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel with the same settings as before. Selections > None.
10. Effects > 3-D Effects > Drop shadow with the following settings:
Deselect. Selections > Merge All. Save as. You are done! ;o)